TERM AND CONDITION
1. rental rates are calculated on a 24 hours basis.
2. extra hours shall be charged with the daily rate per hour. 6 hours extra hours consider a full-day rental. rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
3. the rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third-party property. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (below 1000cc) -RM 1,500; Group B( 1001-1300cc)-RM 2,000; Group C (1301-1500cc)- RM 2,500 ; Group D (1501-2000cc) - RM 3,000 ; Group E (2000cc and above) - RM 5,000.
4. the hirer is responsible for damage as a result of illegal, negligence, careless actions, tire punctures, burst tire, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned-off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories, and damage of windows, mirror, and undercarriage.
5. if an accident or damage to a vehicle is caused by the third-party vehicle, the hirer is responsible to get all third-party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver's name, and driving license number. if the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to the excess clause as mention in terms and condition no.3.
6. In the event of theft, the Renter will be liable for the market value of the vehicle. However, this amount could be reduced to the excess amount as per CDW due to the rates are inclusive of TP (Theft Protection).
7. the hirer is required to inform our company and make a police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you've found out the theft or loss and get a police report in writing.
8. the hirer is responsible for all parking fees or traffic/JPJ/DBKK fines/compound incurred during the rental. The company will contact the Renter Where possible if it receives parking or traffic summons pertaining to the period under rental. Otherwise, the Rental's particulars will be submitted to the authority concerned.
9. Additional Charges as up to RM 200 for car usage to Sandakan/Tawau/Semporna/Lahad Datu, and out of Sabah region.
10. The renter assumes total responsibility for the vehicle from the moment the rental contract is duly signed until the time of the return of the vehicle. Use of this vehicle is prohibited for the purpose of carrying out activities contrary to the law and criminal in nature/ or for testing of racing/ renting to third parties or learners. In the event the vehicle is confiscated, seized, or impounded by the authorities, the renter bears full responsibility and shall indemnify the firm to the value of the vehicle or replace the same with a similar or equal value as well as bear all costs and expenses to which the firm may incur or be put or exposed.