TERM AND CONDITION
1. rental rates are calculated on a 24 hours basis.
2. extra hours shall be charged of the daily rate per hour. 8 hours extra hours consider full day rental. rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
3. the rental rates include full indemnity for accidental damage to third party property. However, the hirer is always responsible for an amount equivalent to the excess clause not exceed for Group A (below 1000cc) -RM 1,500; Group B( 1001-1300cc)-RM 2,000; Group C (1301-1500cc)- RM 2,500 ; Group D (1501-2000cc) - RM 3,000 ; Group E (2000cc and above) - RM 5,000.
4. the hirer responsible for damage as a result of illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, burst tyre, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damage of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
5. if accident or damage to vehicle cause by third party vehicle, the hirer is responsible to get all third party detail such as vehicle registration number, driver's name and driving license number. if the claims cannot be made against third party insurance, therefore all damage will be borne by hirer subject to excess clause as mention in terms and condition no.3.
6. In the event of theft, the Renter will be liable for the market value of the vehicle. However, this amount could be reduced to the excess amount as per CDW due to the rates are inclusive of TP (Theft Protection).
7. the hirer is required to inform our company and make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you've found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
8. the hirer are responsible for all parking fees or traffic/JPJ/DBKK fines/compound incurred during the rental.Company will contact the Renter Where possible if it receives parking or traffic summons pertaining to the period under rental. Otherwise, Rental's particulars will be submitted to the authority concerned.
9. Extra charge RM 1.50 per km will be impose if car mileage exceeded 200 KM per day or total mileage given.
10. The renter assumes total responsibility for the vehicle from the moment the rental contract is duly signed until the time return of the vehicle. Use of this vehicle is prohibited for the purpose of carrying out activities contrary to the law and criminal in nature/ or for testing of racing/ renting out to third parties or learners. In the event the vehicle is confiscated, seized or impounded by the authorities, the renter bears full responsibility and shall indemnify the firm to the value of the vehicle or replace the same with a similar or equal value as well as bear all costs and expenses to which the firm may incur or be put or exposed.